ENCHANTED CANVAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHIT CHAT

News n' Updates

Top posting users this month
FaerieJules
The 411 on Prismatic I_vote_lcapThe 411 on Prismatic I_voting_barThe 411 on Prismatic I_vote_rcap 
Lin
The 411 on Prismatic I_vote_lcapThe 411 on Prismatic I_voting_barThe 411 on Prismatic I_vote_rcap 
Christina Marie
PrismaticDragons76
beth
GinaS.

Our Voting Awards

Visit 1 Award to list
your site too

March 2024

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

FaerieJules

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat May 18, 2024 1:40 pm

The 411 on Prismatic

2 posters

Go down

unicorn The 411 on Prismatic

Post by PrismaticDragons76 Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Met my husband at our local college bookstore. We only worked together ONE day and started dating about 6 months to a year later. We've been together for almost 11 years and we have a daughter who is almost 2. He has an IT degree and is working in his field while I have a bachelors in Business and an Associates in Nursing. My passion is psychology because mental health is very important and close to me so I'm trying to incorporate my degrees with my passion.

I started doing tagging in 2013, but I spent time in Photoshop back when Jasc owned animation shop. I was making Xanga blog and am self taught with HTML/CSS. I'm not an expert where I can write a code from scratch, but I know how to edit it and sometimes can add into a code without messing things up too horribly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I grew up on computers, video games, pop and rock music - all thanks to my dad R.I.P. my darling father and best friend.

Here is a picture of Elly practicing her standing. We established that she's weird, but her father and I debate on whose weirdness she takes after I still say it's his [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm an open book so ask me anything [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PrismaticDragons76
PrismaticDragons76
SUGAR BRITCHES
SUGAR BRITCHES

Birthday : 1986-07-30

https://dragonfied-keepsakes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

unicorn Re: The 411 on Prismatic

Post by FaerieJules Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:53 pm

What a sweet love story Prismatic!! Your little girl is completely adorable!!

I agree Mental Health is very very important.
I wonder why it still has a feeling of shame and embarrassment connected to it.
It's like STILL not everyone understands. 

I should have gone to counseling when I left my husband of 33 years; 5 years ago. 
I just thought it would go away ya know. So, I'm still having problems and finally gave in to my doctor and let her put me on the waiting list for a counselor. 

Xanga blog name sounds familiar. But I can't quite place it.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FaerieJules
FaerieJules
LadyBoss
LadyBoss

Birthday : 1966-09-06

http://enchantedscraps.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum